Remember the wooden
triangle game of pegs and holes that would keep you busy for hours
trying get a better score than your brothers or sisters?
Well, all four generations in our family have been playing it for
years. Fortunately, no one remembers who has the high (or in
this case low) score. We just have fond memories of playing. It is a one person game that challenges your memory, intelligence,
and problem solving skills. Great for a desk top or coffee
table. You might be surprised at who spots it and starts to
play. We chose marbles instead of pegs because they are so
relaxing to just hold in your hand.
- Handcrafted from domestic solid wood.
- Two marble storage slots.
- Engraved movement paths.
- Protective semi-gloss polycrylic finish on all surfaces for durability.
- Hand rubbed and polished, enhancing the beauty of the natural wood.
- Includes 16 black, red, or blue iridescent marbles, 2 spares.
- Measures 7 1/2" x 8 1/2"; x 1 1/8".
- Game rules and care instructions.
- Gift boxed.