With all of the quilting
material and equipment spread around our house, my fondest memory is
of my mother's antique sewing thread caddy. As a child, I remember
being fascinated by all of the colored threads that filled it. How
much fun it was to hold it by the top and try to twirl the caddy so
the colors became a blurred rainbow. Grandma Jane just wanted her
assortment of threads readily available.
- Handcrafted from solid wood in Maple, Oak, or our Limited Edition Cherry .
- Protective semi-gloss polycrylic finish on all surfaces.
- Hand rubbed and polished, enhancing the natural wood.
- Spool dowels made from straight grained poplar for durability.
- Holds 18 standard spools of thread.
- Measures 6 1/2" tall x 4 3/4" diameter.
- Use and Care Instructions.
- Gift boxed.
- Thread not included !
Our replica of this
antique sewing thread caddy stands a little over 6 1/2" tall, is 4
3/4" in diameter and holds 18 standard spools of thread. Sewing
Thread Caddies are handcrafted from solid Oak, Maple, and our Limited
Click here to download Instructions or Brochure